Lyle Vogtmann

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

 

Another shot at blogging thanks to Google CL

I can't count how many blogs I've started and eventually abandoned. Even before the 'net, I've had more composition notebooks than anyone would ever need, with only a few pages used in each. I like the idea of writing, more than actually writing anything of note, especially not to share with strangers. But here I am again...

I've tried Blogger/Blogspot before, and many other free and self-hosted blogs. I've also done the manual HTML static pages, and tried my hand at coding a few custom blogging applications. In other words, I've found several ways to procrastinate.

One of the key features I've always wanted in a blog is ease of use. Otherwise I know I won't use it, and end up with another abandoned notebook and wasted time. Google's new command line tool looks very interesting in that aspect.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2010   December 2010   January 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]